Black Cat Cupcakes
Prep Time: 10 min.
Serving Size: 24
- 1 ¼ c Reduced Fat Oreo® cookie crumbs
- 18 ¼ ozs reduced fat chocolate cake mix
- 24 pcs Halloween Oreo® cookies
- 16 ozs reduced fat milk chocolate frosting
- black string licorice
- jelly beans
- semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Prepare 24 - 2½" muffin cups with cooking spray and flour; set aside.
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions; stir in cookie crumbs.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from pans; cool on wire rack.
- Make cat faces on each of the remaining 24 cookies: using some frosting, attach 4 - 1½" licorice strings
for whiskers, 2 jelly bean halves for eyes and 2 chocolate chips for ears.
- Let set at least 30 minutes.
- Frost cupcakes with remaining frosting.
- Stand cat faces on edge on each cupcake.
- Place 3" piece licorice string on back half of each cupcake for tail.